Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Sweet Smiles

We have had a few nice and warm days and the kids love to be outside. Marleigh is not a big fan of the camera and she likes to run from me whenever I get it out. We were able to get a few good ones. Mason loves to hide his smile and he could not resist and finally gave in.







We really love each other.




I am holding it in.....
You can't make me smile.....

A little one is creeping out..........

I am not giving in..........



I cannot help it anymore, there is my sweet smile!!!!!!




5 comments:

A. Billie and Babe said...

How funny is this. Loved the pictures. What sweethearts they are. Loved the one sharing a kiss.
love and kisses

John and Dell said...

They are so cute!!!! John McLean was happy as can be today until John took the camera out - then the screaming began...so I feel your pain!!! I love Marleigh's "thinker" pose!!!!

Missy said...

I love my sweethearts!!!!!! So cute:)

joyce klein said...

VERY CUTE PICTURES, I PRAY THAT THINGS GO WELL FOR YOU ON FRIDAY.

Meredith said...

That is too funny! Stubborn like their Mama! I miss them (and you) and cannot wait to hear some REALLY good news after the surgery!!