Saturday, April 4, 2009

Every picture has a story......

Marleigh is starting to try to sneak food from the cabinets. In this picture she has the crackers and managed to sneak past me into the playroom. I knew something was up when it was way too quiet. I looked in the room and there she is trying to get into the crackers. When I asked her what she was doing, her response was "Bubba did it."


In this picture Marleigh decided she wanted to take a ride in the walker. I think she is a little jealous of watching Mason with her old toys.



Marleigh has a new trick she likes to try in the mornings. When we go get her out of bed she has taken her pajamas and diaper off and is a naked little girl. She decided one morning she needed a blanket to cover her up. She came downstairs to show daddy her new outfit.


One day I was giving Marleigh a bath and I left the room for one minute and when I returned she had her crayon and paper coloring in the tub.

These are just a few of the stories I have to tell around our house. There is never a dull moment with our little ones.

5 comments:

Missy said...

She is a little stinker!! She is always getting into something:)

Shanna said...

She reminds me of Mary Chase. Mary hides food EVERYWHERE. She will sneak something for later and then come tell me how hungry she is. What a weird family thing to have in common!

Julie said...

I love the picture of her coloring in the bathtub. How cute!

andrea said...

These are all great! I love the coloring in the tub...

gmorris said...

these pics are precious! its been entirely too long since we've seen all of you! hope we can get together soon. we pray for you guys all the time. Leigh - I still have hope that God is going to completely heal you... keep the faith and stay strong! we love you all! -ginger & perry