Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Mason Alexander

Today is your special day. Happy 1st birthday!!!

As I sit and think about the past year I realize how lucky I am to have you in my life. You are truly a blessing to me, my little prince charming. I was so excited the day I found out about you and my love is more than you will ever know. You and Marleigh are my dream come true.

I look back at the day you were born and remember how excited I was to see your sweet face. You came into this world wide eyed and I took one look and I was in love. You are such a sweet boy with such a strong personality. I have enjoyed every minute of watching you grow and change. You are my little charmer. There are days I do not feel like myself but it just takes that sweet smile to remind me I am still me. Thank you for being that push I need to get through the day and remind me of life's blessings.

My birthday wish for you is peace and happiness in everyday. I love you so much.


Welcome to the world Mason Alexander!!


Sweet kisses from big sister.


That big smile.


Even bigger!!!










Have a wonderful day.

8 comments:

Missy said...

Love you little monkey!!! Happy Birthday!!!

andrea said...

Happy 1st birthday Mason...you are definitely a CHARMER:) Look out ladies!

A. Billie and Babe said...

Need more pictures. Yes, he is a prince charming and I am so thankful that you have two precious babies in your life and Mark too.
Happy Birthday Mason.
love and kisses

Meredith said...

Happy Birthday little lovebug! Can't wait to see you guys! You will be here soon and we are getting very excited! We can celebrate all the little one's bdays again then!! (and Missy too)

John and Dell said...

Happy Birthday, Mason!!! Hope you have a great one!!! :)

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Mason!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mason!!!! Hope he had a great birthday!!! :)

Anonymous said...

phen375 ingredientscapsule as a result of on line pharmacies. On line Phentermine buy can not only preserve you a large number of time but assist you to fetch low-priced Phentermine as well. It's also possible to get usage of absolutely free on the internet Phentermine consultation and absolutely free on the web Phentermine prescriptions, which could preserve you away from jogging around medical doctors clinic for appointment. Continue to be healthy and enjoy the enjoyment called lifestyle with Phentermine 37.5 mg. .[url=http://phen375scamx.livejournal.com/]learn more at[/url]has come with a solution to manage the mismanaged foodstuff behaviors that leave you in tension. We've been surrounded by numerous of meals merchandise that include burgers, pizzas, cookies, chocolates and many others. This range in meals causes it to be hard for just one to abide by a nutritious life-style. Junk meals and sugary objects best the would like checklist of each people.
[url=http://automovel-online.com/index.php?option=com_vehiclemanager&task=view&catid=7&id=5&Itemid=3]how do i lose weight[/url]
[url=http://sunfishmedia.com/phpBB3/posting.php?mode=quote&f=4&p=208893]weight loss for women[/url]