Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mason

I have been trying to feed Mason baby food and he is not thrilled at all. I have tried apples, carrots, peas, green beans and I get the same reaction. He normally just spits it out with a look of disgust. He is developing quite the personality. I do believe he has inherited the stubborn gene(from his Daddy).


Look at this face!!!

Not much stays in the mouth...

Lookin better!!!

I am such a sweetie....


Marleigh loves to help and enjoys watching her "Bubba".

4 comments:

Missy said...

He is SO CUTE!!! Marleigh is a great help!!

andrea said...

Love it...that stubborn gene always comes from the dad's :)

A. Billie and Babe said...

What a cutie. Big sister is a good helper.
love and kisses

Meredith said...

Stubborn gene form where, Miss Leigh??? I know you to well to let you get away with that! They are so cute! Miss you all!