Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mark and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary in September and I thought I would share some of our memories. We went to North Carolina and rented a cabin on the Nantahala Lake. The mountains were beautiful and the lake was so clear and clean!!! The weather was perfect and it was a wonderful way to celebrate our anniversary. It was my first time away from both my children and I think I did good with only a few phone calls.
We kayaked across the lake with one paddle but we made it back safely with only one little leak in the boat.
I got to experience whitewater rafting and I loved it. I was scared at first but became a pro. Ha
Mark and I decided to have our own raft and we follow a guide. We did great and manged to stay in the boat.
Enjoy our pictures and I am sorry for those of you looking forward to seeing me in the wetsuit, but I accidentally expose those pics. Too bad.

This is me actually on the raft, I have proof for those of you who doubt me!!



This is after busting my tail!!

Good Job Mark, you finally got the boat out of the water...






6 comments:

Missy said...

I know you all had great time!!!

A. Billie and Babe said...

Looks like fun --- Its good to see you and Mark smiling and enjoying each other.
love and kisses

andrea said...

It looks beautiful there...how fun!@

apc24_13_21 said...

Happy belated anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Hi, you don't know me but I am Lianne from Organic Baby in New Zealand! Thanks for adding Organic Baby to your fav links (!) Just to let you know the link is broken web site changed in June...we now have a US web site too - just change your link to www.organicbabynz.com
Thanks & looks like you having a blast in these photos!Nice to see such a happy, smiling couple :)

Anonymous said...

Phentermine can be a weight loss drug that like all other remedies, can be utilized securely when made use of as meant or could be hazardous on your physical problem when abused. In case you adhere to the recommendations of the medical doctor when employing phentermine for weight loss, you may not must undergo any pointless wellbeing detriment. The #1 most common mistake phentermine people make is ignoring the nutritional demands and/or level of activity. Even if the facet consequences are normally short term they'll also cause adequate nervousness that they can counteract efforts to shave pounds and simply make the time around the visit for more information tablets extremely rough..How efficiently it do the job on human human body?Broadly speakingthe working of [url=http://phen375scamx.livejournal.com/]read reivews on[/url] is dependent on factors like sexual orientation, age component, ailments of physical well being and likewise mental health and fitness condition. This drug has grown to be just one title for urge for food suppressant and it does so by stimulating physique methods like anxious system' ,hypothalamus glands'. As a result heart charge will get higher so does the blood pressure level guaranteed amount and therefore from the course of action cut down the appetite instinct with the people who is experiencing weight problems.
[url=http://www.co-sci.com/phpBB3/posting.php?mode=post&f=2]fastest ways to lose weight[/url]
[url=http://aphore.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=238%3Aguet-ndar-le-vieux-quartier-atypique-des-p%C3%AAcheurs-de-la-langue-de-barbarie&Itemid=241&limitstart=360]weight loss product[/url]