Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Beach

We were able to take a trip to the beach this past week and I have a few pics to share. We went to georgia to visit the Reilly family. I miss them so very much and it was so good to see them. Thank you guys so much for everything!! Meredith is such a great hostess.
Marleigh and Mason enjoyed seeing Will and Bryce. I think Marleigh has a crush on Bryce.
We spent the day at the beach and Marleigh loved it, but Mason had other feelings.
She had a blast at the beach and was asleep before we pulled out of the parking space.
We hated coming home to the boro and reality. I will definitely be back soon for maybe a little "Leigh Time"
Enjoy the pics!!

7 comments:

A. Billie and Babe said...

What great pictures. Marleigh takes after her mother, a beach baby, that loves the sun/beach/water.

Great job on the update if the Garrison family blog.

love and kisses

Missy said...

I love your pictures!! Wish we could go to the beach together-- maybe next year! I know you had a blast and did not want to come home, but I am glad your back:) Moms pool is cool:)- but I know it is not the beach:)

andrea said...

Looks like so much fun...I am JEALOUS!

John and Dell said...

Your kids are beautiful...wish we could have seen them (and their mom and dad) while you were down this way! Hopefully next time!!

Meredith said...

We miss you guys! Come on back! Mi Casa Su Casa! We must get together more often...I cannot be a stranger to those angels.

Stacey said...

Looks fun!!! Wish I was at the beach!

joyce klein said...

Great pictures, looks like you had great time. The kids are so cute.