Thursday, June 5, 2008

Another Update

We went to the doctor yesterday and he was willing to give in and induce me this Saturday. I knew that would trigger this little one into motion. Last night my contractions were a little more intense and today I am feeling a little different. I am not one to overreact but I do not want a replay of Missy's baby drama. I may be tough but I want an epidural!!!!! She does have me beat on that note.
Anyway we are hanging around the house and timing contractions. If this continues he may be here today if not we will keep waiting.
Marleigh has been a trooper and keeps giving me kisses and love. I know she is wondering what is wrong with my momma???

I will let you know when he decides to make his grand entrance.
Love to all

4 comments:

Missy said...

Ah come on and join the natural birth club:) we cannot wait to meet him!!!

Stacey said...

Can't wait to meet him! Hang in there! It won't be long now

andrea said...

Good luck Lady...I'm with you on the epidural!

Meredith said...

No way! Epidural it is!!! Love and Miss you and cannot wait to hear back from you. He should be close now. Talked to you a few hours ago and you were on your way. Kisses for Marleigh!